Start Your Career with a Winner
We build our business by promoting our leaders from our development programs. On a very limited basis we have specialized needs that may best be met by hiring experienced managers. For these specific hires, we will invest time to carefully help get on-board the new team member so they become part of the culture.
Blind To Go offers highly acclaimed leadership development programs for graduates with an interest in business management. You will be pushed to develop the skills required to lead people early in your career.
Management Training Program
- Start career as a design consultant
- Accelerated option (FaME)
- Marketing Manager Development Program also available.
Regional Recruiter Trainee
Long Island Region
- From the start BTG was like no other company I have worked for. The hands-on training that I experienced every step of the way was the key to my success. I have since grown as a woman, a leader, and as a professional because of the skills that I have acquired here. I love being able to give back to the next generation and see others grow the same way I have.
- After just over a year in the MLDP, I’ve gained invaluable experience on the retail side and am on track with my career objectives, leading a department of 45 employees in the plant. The amount of time and effort invested by the company to develop me definitely stands out.
North NY Region
- I was looking for a company that would offer me career opportunities and a chance to work with people. The MTP gave me the opportunity to work with different mentors and leaders who were really thoughtful towards my development. Four years into my career, I now mentor the next generation of leaders.
Sales And Development Manager
- Blinds To Go has given me everything I wanted to start my career. In the short period of time I have been here, I have grown both professionally and personally. I feel this is a direct result of the emphasis they put on employee development. The company gives all employees the opportunity to excel in their area of interest, all within a team environment that provides ample support. The company’s dedication to my growth has been extremely motivating, because I know with each step I move forward, I am helping lead BTG into the future.
- It’s been an extraordinary journey working with this company for the past 15 years. I’ve enjoyed my way through; from temporary employee, full-time employee, IT analyst, Manufacturing Trainee, Manufacturing Analyst, development Manager, Management Trainee at a store, IT Director; and now enjoying leading other parts of the business apart from IT. Fairly, I found that job titles were not as exciting as opportunities to learn, contribute, drive results, improve productivity, see myself and other people around us grow. I foresee the coming years will be more exciting & challenging as we will have a Global Manufacturing, Supply Chain, IT and Business operation competition and spirited local market. It’s a real joy to see a company and its employees successful. In my experience I’ve never seen such commitment from Management to develop, mentor and grow people from within an organization!
- I think what has impacted me most about BTG is the opportunity I have to make my own decisions and make my own mistakes. Rather than learning what is right and wrong, I feel I have learned to think through situations on my own and reflect on problems when they occur, all the while feeling supported and not punished for my mistakes. I don't think I would have been able to make as many mistakes, and thus grow as much anywhere else.
More about Careers
at Blinds To Go