Start Your Career with a Winner
We build our business by promoting our leaders from our development programs. On a very limited basis we have specialized needs that may best be met by hiring experienced managers. For these specific hires, we will invest time to carefully help get on-board the new team member so they become part of the culture.
Blind To Go offers highly acclaimed leadership development programs for graduates with an interest in business management. You will be pushed to develop the skills required to lead people early in your career.
Management Training Program
- Start career as a design consultant
- Accelerated option (FaME)
- Marketing Manager Development Program also available.
Regional Recruiter Trainee
Long Island Region
- From the start BTG was like no other company I have worked for. The hands-on training that I experienced every step of the way was the key to my success. I have since grown as a woman, a leader, and as a professional because of the skills that I have acquired here. I love being able to give back to the next generation and see others grow the same way I have.
- After just over a year in the MLDP, I’ve gained invaluable experience on the retail side and am on track with my career objectives, leading a department of 45 employees in the plant. The amount of time and effort invested by the company to develop me definitely stands out.
- I grew at my own pace, and BTG has invested in every part of my development. I have built on my communication and critical thinking skills. I have learned so much and continue to learn every day. 10 years with the company, I’m giving back by impacting the next generation of leaders.
Long Island Region
- When I joined the Blinds To Go team I was very open in terms of my career goals. I came aboard with no clear career direction but knew I was eager to see where this opportunity led me. I became apart of a great group of professionals, learned about a completely new industry, and began working towards my long term goal. Improving my communication skills is one of the many essential skills I learned here at Blinds To Go. I realized that if I could change a behavior that was ingrained in me since I was a child, that sky was the limit. My team and the one on one coaching kept me motivated, focused and set the pace for my growth at Blinds To Go. I knew that I not only wanted to continue to grow, but that I also wanted to help others in their professional growth and development. To this day, it is what I most enjoy about my job!
Sales and Development Manager
- The past few years at BTG has taught me so much professionally and personally. The amount of time the company has invested in myself to grow is something i’ll always be grateful for. The hands on training I have received has made me a better manager, leader and person. I’ve made mistakes along the way but, it always has turned into a learning experience. My success here is due to every manager teaching and impacting me a long the way. It’s such a great feeling being able to help the next generation grow and know I was able to help with their career here at BTG.
- It’s been an extraordinary journey working with this company for the past 15 years. I’ve enjoyed my way through; from temporary employee, full-time employee, IT analyst, Manufacturing Trainee, Manufacturing Analyst, development Manager, Management Trainee at a store, IT Director; and now enjoying leading other parts of the business apart from IT. Fairly, I found that job titles were not as exciting as opportunities to learn, contribute, drive results, improve productivity, see myself and other people around us grow. I foresee the coming years will be more exciting & challenging as we will have a Global Manufacturing, Supply Chain, IT and Business operation competition and spirited local market. It’s a real joy to see a company and its employees successful. In my experience I’ve never seen such commitment from Management to develop, mentor and grow people from within an organization!
District General Manager
- BTG has given me the opportunity to build a great career in people management. Since the beginning I have been mentored closely and encouraged to learn by doing: by trying different ways to solve a problem, making my own decisions and learning from my mistakes. Over the years I have grown both personally and professionally by developing skills to take on more responsibility and manage my own team. Now I can share my experience and what I’ve learned to help mentor others reach their career goals.