Front line general manager directly responsible for start-up and day-to-day operations of new products manufacturing. Requires well-rounded general manager with strong people management and leadership skills and experience and track record for driving results in the blinds and shades industry.
- Minimum of eight years of relevant work experience, including:
- Specific experience in shutters or window shades manufacturing.
- Direct supervision of production teams.
- Proven leadership ability and people development skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Spanish a plus.
- Very results-oriented with strong follow-up skills.
- Team-player with very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial with strong desire to help build a company.
- Help start-up window shade and/or shutters department.
- Manage production teams day-to-day to achieve operating results (delivery, quality and cost).
- Set operating priorities.
- Plan and help balance workload between departments.
- Coach, train, support steam leads.
- Identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives in production.