Bilingual Scheduling Coordinator
Are you passionate about sales and customer service?
Do new challenges excite you?
Does a growing/evolving business interest you?
Are you a people person and enjoy working in a dynamic, team oriented call centre environment?
If you answered yes to the above – Blinds To Go may be the place for you!
Blinds To Go has an opportunity for energetic, goal oriented individuals for our Shop at Home Scheduling Centre. We are looking for bilingual representatives responsible for providing exceptional customer service to new and existing customers.
- Respond to and fulfill Shop at Home Consultations request – Inbound and Outbound
- Probe to qualify customer for the Shop at Home service
- Bond with customers, ask questions to understand their needs
- Schedule appointments according to customer needs and designer availability
- Ensure appointments are for appropriate duration and route is optimal
- Develop strong working relationship with designer team (Canada and US)
- Receptive to feedback
- 1-3 years customer service
- Strong administrative skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong spoken and written communication skills (English/French)
- Sound judgement
- Attention to detail
You can expect …
- Full-time hours (between 9:30-5:30pm and 12-8pm, rotating weekends)
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Full product and procedure training provided
- A supportive, professional and fun team environment