Responsible for providing technical and business support related to POS systems, hardware, software, customer service, finance, Payroll and manufacturing. Responds to queries, identify recurring issues, and determines and implement permanent solutions.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Resolve Finance, Payroll, Marketing, Manufacturing and Product Promotion issues.
- Resolve Customer Service related problems.
- Respond to queries over the phone.
- Train users.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) in computer or business field or equivalent from two-year college or technical school;
- or 2-3 years related experience and/or training in a technically oriented customer service department;
- or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to satisfactorily perform all duties of Help Desk Support Specialist.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret product documentation and technical procedures.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.