Regional Recruiter works directly with development managers to plan, hire and develop people needed to grow the region. You are a key member of small, highly trained team of recruiters focused on identifying, qualifying, and attracting the talent required staff retail showrooms and fuel growth. Successful recruiters are ideally suited to grow into leadership positions within BTG.
- College degree from leading university—psychology, sociology or human resources preferred
- Four to eight years hands-on recruiting experience in retail, sales or service business
- Excellent active listening and critical thinking skills
- Outgoing, engaging personality
- Passion for sourcing and recruiting
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic and high personal drive
- Natural leadership skills
- Directly source, screen and interview candidates for design consultant and management training position
- Work with general managers to anticipate and prioritize market needs
- Help plan and lead campus recruiting effort
- Work with recruiting coordinator to post jobs on relevant job boards
Blinds To Go offers not only tremendous career opportunities, but excellent compensation and benefits.