Manufacturing Leadership Development Program
Our MLDP builds on our highly successful Management Training Program, and gives recent graduates with a broad career interest in manufacturing or supply chain management an opportunity to quickly develop skills and assume a leadership position early in their career. Our MLDP is ideal for the engineering graduate with an interest in leveraging core technical and problem solving skills into a broader leadership position in a people intensive manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or applied science
- Internship in manufacturing or supply chain desirable
- Desire to leverage technical skills into broader management/leadership role
- Interest in learning to manage and lead people
- Drive and strong work ethics
- Open-minded and desire to learn from others
(See careers brochure for more information)
Production & Development Manager
- After just over a year in the MLDP, I’ve gained invaluable experience on the retail side and am on track with my career objectives, leading a department of 45 employees in the plant. The amount of time and effort invested by the company to develop me definitely stands out.