Recruiting Trainee & Regional Recruiter Training Program
Not your typical resume screening recruiting coordinator position. We will take your passion for recruiting, develop the critical skills required using our highly acclaimed Management Training Program, and make you a highly accountable hiring manager within 18-24 months. Must be driven. Must be bright. Must be open-minded. Must have desire to lead. Must have passion for recruiting.
Recruiting trainee is a fast-track entry positions with real responsibility, and an opportunity to make a significant difference. He/she will learn the business and develop skills alongside other management trainees prior to participating in accelerated recruiting training. A Regional Recruiter works directly with development managers to plan, hire and develop people needed to grow the region. You are a key member of small, highly trained team of recruiters focused on identifying, qualifying, and attracting the talent required to fuel our growth. Successful recruiters are ideally suited to grow into leadership positions within BTG.
- College degree from leading university—psychology, sociology or human resources preferred
- Excellent critical thinking or assessment skills
- Outgoing, engaging personality
- Passion for people and people development
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic and high personal drive
- Natural leadership skills
Blinds To Go offers not only tremendous career opportunities, but excellent compensation and benefits. Qualified candidates should send a resume to BTG Campus Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.