How To Measure Inside Mount
- Measure the Width (side to side) of the exact window frame opening on the top, middle and bottom (A, B, C)
- Measure the Height (top to bottom) of the exact window frame opening from the left, center and right (D, E, F)
- Measure the Depth of the window frame. Make sure to not include inside molding or tracks, only the space that is available to install your blinds.
How To Measure Outside Mount
- Measure the Width(side to side) between the two outermost points of the window frame, or the area which is to be covered.
- Measure the height(top to bottom) of the outermost point of the frame to the window sill of the bottom of the frame, or from where ever you want your blind to begin to where you want it to end.